hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


To the valley of clouds


The last picture from my Chitradurga visit. The day I took my pictures, was a bright and sunny one. In fact, the showers of the preceding night had ensured that skies were a pristine shade of blue that one rarely witnesses in a city these days. I will visit the fort again, probably once the monsoon rains start. That should surely allow me to capture the fort in a new light.
posted: 26.2.06

2 Comments

Nice Pic...what's the primary subject matter?

By Blogger Palak Chokshi, at 28.2.06  



Everything in the frame or nothing at all depending on how you look at it :)

I could imagine a giant bug sitting behind the tree on a big toadstool smoking hookah and blowing cloud-like smoke puffs, that drift, rise and then plunge headlong into the valley of clouds below.

By Blogger Deepak, at 28.2.06  


Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.