hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


Green


This post is here to break the monotony of gray and black which - though an inherent fault (if it may be a called so) of my blog template - had been accentuated by the last two posts. There isn't a better way to offset it than by the tedium of green with a hint of maroon.

Every blog, irrespective of it's blogger's actual intentions, performs an important function - that of feeding his/her vanity. To allow this blog to discharge that very noble office, I should point out that I cross the glorious 300 post mark with this post.

I will now go on and elocute on the journey which has led me to this remarkable achievement.

.
.
.
.
.

On second thoughts, I'd rather have you go through my last three years' archives :-)
posted: 11.12.05

4 Comments

Or ... you could change the blog template to more joyful colors too! ;-)

By Blogger Ashwin, at 12.12.05  



La la la la la la

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12.12.05  



Congrats, you scored a triple century on the same day sachin made his 35th century..:-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12.12.05  



Good idea Ash, I am already working on one :-).

La la la la la

Thanks Sudhakar! Mine is a much much much smaller milestone in comparison :-)

By Blogger Deepak, at 12.12.05  


Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.