hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


Water


My yearning for a few quiet moments to myself had taken me to Talacauvery recently. I got little quiet, no moments to myself and a few pictures. In retrospect, it feels that it was a yearning for some new shots that had taken me there. Perhaps one should seek peace within, or during those fleeting moments when the finger depresses the shutter, the ears cock up in expectation of the sweet sound of its release and the eyes make minor adjustments to the light hitting the retina in anticipation of a quick preview on the camera LCD.

p.s. Water doubles the crowd.
posted: 7.3.06

5 Comments

Looks exactly like a place where one would go for some peace and quiet! :p

Lovely shot!

By Blogger Ink Spill, at 8.3.06  



thatz a really well framed shot!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8.3.06  



I know what you are talking about. Other than the preview on LCD part, of course :)

By Blogger sajith, at 9.3.06  



Excellent mirror effect.

By Blogger Soumitra Sengupta, at 9.3.06  



Excellent shot!

By Blogger Anjana Ramamoorthy, at 10.8.06  


Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.