hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


Magical touch of light
A lot of my pictures are plain fortuities – I just happened to be there at the right place at the right time. Three weeks ago in Hyderabad, outside an ordinary café, the light showers and a dim overcast dusk sky connived to create lightening conditions ill suited to digital photography; forcing me to use the puny flash built into my camera. The final (and in my humble opinion - pleasing) results however, belied the unfavorable ambience – the faint greenish glow (probably the result of the flash) on the fresh budding leaflets grants them a surrealistic, magical touch…


posted: 7.11.04

3 Comments

Heh - was cleaning my specs while waiting for the pic to download...looked up sans my vision-aids..and blinked twice - for what I saw was a strange alien creature with 2 red eyes and a green antenae! Hurriedly donned my lunettes, and heaved a sigh of relief! Deepak is still on Earth and hasn't gone gallivanting off to Titan...this is another one of his amazing nature photographs! :-)

By Blogger G Shrivastava, at 7.11.04  



And then again I try it out - a sleep induced (& deprived) brain does wonders to my perceptions! ;-)

By Blogger G Shrivastava, at 7.11.04  



And then again I try it out - a sleep induced (& deprived) brain does wonders to my perceptions! ;-)

By Blogger G Shrivastava, at 7.11.04  


Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.