hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


Visitor at lunch
I am not the only one that Airlines Hotel attracts on a bright sunny day:



I had brushed this caterpillar off my t-shirt in a rush of momentary panic and I later regretted not having clicked it on my t-shirt itself. Still it did just fine on the ground and I am glad that when planning its adventures, the little caterpillar, excluded a dip into my bowl of sambhar from its busy itinerary.
posted: 18.10.04

1 Comments

Lovely caterpillar. I can never tell if it will turn into a butterfuly or a moth!

By Blogger M, at 26.10.04  


Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.