hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


A for Apiary
Each time I lock my apartment for a week or more, I come back to discover traces of unhindered continuance of life in my absence. The craft that I recovered on my return recently was result of an aborted attempt at a honeycomb by a bee. I think it realized rather soon that the surface chosen by it – a laundry clip – was inadequate for its endeavors and so it left its grand creation at all of 4 cells:



Epilogue:

The clip is shaped like an A – A for Apiary – can bees read?

This is the third reason why Roald Dahl’s collections of short stories spooked me (see “Royal Jelly” here).
posted: 20.9.04

1 Comments

Haha..Deepak you are DEFINITELY reading too much into this!!!

By Blogger G Shrivastava, at 20.9.04  


Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.