hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


Good deal on classics
Found out today that good folks at Strand Bookshop (Manipal Centre, Dickinson Road (just off MG Road)) are offering a good 50% discount on a decent selection of hard-bound classics. Most of these are on Everyman's Library (nice crisp binding sans garish leather/faux-leather engraved in golden ink; plus I love the smell!) and might seem steep to you even after the discount - though I think they are a steal! I've coaxed myself to be content with Hugo's Les Misérables (picked up for 545 Rs.) for now. I am afraid that my feet will drag me to the shop this weekend without my own volition.
posted: 6.7.05

0 Comments
Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.