hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


Bangalore I missed you!
BangaloreIMissedYou

Notes: Taken at St. Marks Road a few days ago. The tree, with some assistance from spring, has transformed itself into quite a spectacle since then. Of all the things I missed, I missed these old, expansive trees the most.

p.s. Whenever I leave Bangalore I leave my soul behind. So don't be alarmed if you meet my wraith merrily devouring appams at Koshy's on a fine Sunday morning.
posted: 27.3.05

2 Comments

Amazing tree! I know someone who's like that tree.

By Blogger Ink Spill, at 27.3.05  



The only someone I know who looks like that tree happens to be, well, a tree.

By Blogger Deepak, at 28.3.05  


Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.