hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


Bug and Butterfly
Two fancy, friendly insects I met when promenading along the village road at Mantralaya:

bug

It was so windy that this butterfly found itself in a rather awkward, overturned postion; though it recovered its natural dispostion even before I could think of offering any help.

Butterfly2

Butterfly3

p.s. I finally decided to experiment with FlickR for hosting my pictures - at least till my original host comes up. The images here were cropped to capture greater details of the insects.
posted: 7.2.05

2 Comments

The bug is quite "cool"... the insect version of John Abraham? :p

By Blogger Ink Spill, at 8.2.05  



:-)

Have you been reading Kafka's Metamorphosis perchance ;-)?

By Blogger Deepak, at 8.2.05  


Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.