hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


Looking Skywards (II)
As child, while walking on a busy road, I was always admonished to look straight ahead and not at the sky. The habit has lingered on with one change - now that I have a camera, I have something to show for my absent minded skyward gazing…

Moon again. I am fascinated by moon, especially when it is sighted in the noon. There is an inexplicable charm about the crescent, wispy mid-day moon that I find hard to ignore. In the picture below you’ll also see a patch of cloud, to the left of the moon, resembling head of a dragon; complete with a protruding snout, all set to devour the moon…



The sky was clear without a speck of cloud. Quietly, an airplane drifted away across the skies. Smoothly, effortlessly, afloat…


posted: 11.1.04

0 Comments
Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.