hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


For My Love Of Coffee...
Coffee, besides been being source of stimulation, has also been subject of some of my blogs. In fact my very first blog entry originated in Barista over a cup of Cappuccino; so its only fair that I demonstrate my fondness for it "graphically"...

I Love Coffee!
Coffee

This one has been manipulated digitally - if you pay close attention, you'll notice that "Macchiato" on top right corner is laterally inverted ;-). The cup contains a serving of Mocha (though I am sure you couldn't have told ;-)).
posted: 6.11.03

0 Comments
Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.