hints, allegations and things left unsaid...
flickr | feed | latest | last 10 


Exploring a new medium of artistic expression...
Thanks to my camera, some of my sketches can come out of my doodle-book on to my blog, better still; I can touch them-up digitally before posting... Here is my first attempt at getting these drawings out (this one is just a photograph of a sketch sans any digital filigree - btw no animals were harmed - physically or psychologically - during filming of this shot).

Partial Eclipse Of My Heart:


I can't wait to see what comes out of this (strange?) cross between the two mediums..
posted: 3.11.03

0 Comments
Post a Comment




Archives Blogroll





All material posted on this blog is copyrighted and may not be used in any form without the explicit permission of the author.